Willow Offers Vegan Comfort Food in NYC
Comfort food is like a warm hug on a plate. Luckily, Willow offers the best vegan comfort food in NYC. Stop by our cozy and contemporary vegan bistro for an outstanding meal!
Willow serves vegan comfort food with upscale plating. Learn more below, and visit us today for dine-in, delivery, or takeout!
Comfort Food, Elevated
Many people turn to their favorite dishes as a source of comfort. Seeing a need for vegan comfort food in New York City, executive chef Guy Vaknin and his wife Tali created a space where they can share their twist on classic American food with the community. The 100% vegan and kosher menu is made with fresh, high-quality ingredients. Enjoy the nostalgia of your favorite comforting meals with our elevated bistro food!
Menu Sneak Peek
Here’s a preview of the vegan comfort food you’ll find on the menu at Willow:
- Vegan Calamari. Made from king oyster mushrooms, these deliciously deep-fried rings are perfect for dunking in our herb marinara sauce and horseradish mayo.
- Truffle Mac-and-Cheese. Is there anything more comforting than mac-and-cheese? An elevated twist on the childhood favorite, this skillet mac-and-cheese is a triple threat with black truffles, a blend of creamy vegan cheeses, and crispy “bac’n.”
- Buttermilk Fried Chick’n Sandwich. You don’t have to sacrifice texture or flavor to get your fried chicken fix! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, our vegan chick’n patty is piled high with cabbage slaw, avocado slices, and pickles. All of this is held together with a brioche bun that’s slathered with spicy horseradish aioli.
- “Steak” Frites. This hearty and satisfying dish brings a whole new meaning to steak dinner. Inspired by the French classic, our plant-based version uses seitan that’s marinated and grilled to perfection. The “steak” is paired with hand-cut wedge fries and a creamy wild mushroom demi-glace.
- Eggplant Lasagna. If you’re looking for Italian comfort food, you’ve come to the right place. Chef Guy’s re-creation of this dish features hand-rolled lasagna noodles filled with roasted eggplant, Impossible meat, herb “ricotta,” marinara sauce, and a generous sprinkle of vegan mozzarella.
- Vanilla Bean Cashew Cheesecake. Our creamy cashew and yogurt cheesecake filling is nestled inside a crumbled chocolate chip cookie crust. The decadence continues with a generous drizzle of hot fudge and a garnish of chocolate coconut truffles. This dessert is perfect for sharing, but we won’t judge you if you ask for only one spoon!
- Bananas Foster Cake. This dessert is a bestseller and for a good reason. A veganized version of the classic New Orleans dessert, this Bananas Foster Cake is served with all of the fixings, including caramelized bananas, rum flambe sauce, and strawberry coulis. Then, it’s topped with a scoop of vanilla bean vegan ice cream.
Not only will Willow’s vegan comfort food make you feel good, but it will also do good in the community. A portion of sales provides vegan meals for New Yorkers in need through our charity partner, Support and Feed.
Visit Willow in NYC!
Willow offers the best vegan comfort food in NYC! So, the next time you’re craving vegan in New York City, stop by our restaurant at 199 8th Avenue. You can also place pickup or delivery orders online!