Fresh Lemon Juice Recipes from Willow in NYC
It’s a little-known fact that lemon juice is one of the healthiest options available. Excellent in supporting heart health and powering a strong immune system, this juice holds a wide array of necessary vitamins and minerals. Make the most of what this juice has to offer with any of these fresh lemon juice recipes!
All too often, people seem to equate a cruelty-free lifestyle with one of sacrifice. In truth, it’s a fantastic encouragement to think outside the box, encouraging practitioners to get creative in their mission towards a moral life. With amazing restaurant options like Willow, enjoying a cruelty-free lifestyle has never been easier! For more inspiration, come down to our hip Chelsea location to discover first-hand how delicious a vegan diet can truly be.
Remarkable Lemon Juice Recipes
No matter what you’re looking for– a mocktail, a morning juice, or a fresh way to enjoy the afternoon– you’ll find it in any of these remarkable lemon juice recipes.
Celery and Lemon Juice Mocktail
Rich in flavor with a slight bite reminiscent of traditional alcohol, this mocktail makes the perfect alternative to your usual nightcap. One sip of this complex and interesting beverage, and you’ll be hooked!
|5 stalks of celery|
1/2 cup of water
1/3 cup of lemon juice
|Spritz of lime juice|
Splash of club soda
- Chop the celery stalks into chunks. Combine the celery and water in a blender, and then blend until frothy.
- Strain the frothy mixture through a coffee filter, squeezing the pulp to extract as much juice as possible.
- Pour the juice over ice, and then add the lemon juice, a spritz of lime, and a splash of club soda. Stir gently until they are combined, and enjoy!
Ginger and Lemon Juice Blend
With its strong, tart flavor and gentle heat, this delicious juice is one you won’t soon forget. This elegant, mature take on the classic lemonade of youth is easy to love and an absolute breeze to make.
|4 ounces of ginger juice|
4 ounces of lemon juice
1/2 cup of chilled water
|Agave nectar (to taste)|
- In a tall glass, combine the ginger juice, lemon juice, and agave nectar. Stir until the agave is completely dissolved.
- Add the water, and give the drink a final stir. Top with ice, taste, and adjust the flavors to your personal preference.
Grapefruit Lemon Juice Crush
This sparkling beverage is every bit as beautiful as it is tasty. With a gorgeous, soft-pink color, it makes for the perfect drink to impress friends at your next afternoon party.
|2 ounces of grapefruit juice|
2 ounces of lemon juice
1 cup of warm water
|Granulated sugar (to taste)|
- Start this recipe by combining warm water, lemon juice, grapefruit juice, and one tablespoon of granulated sugar in a tall glass. Stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Taste the beverage. If too tart, add more sugar, one teaspoon at a time, until you’ve reached the desired flavor. Be sure to stir between spoonfuls.
- Top this drink with ice, and stir thoroughly. As soon as your beverage has properly chilled, enjoy!
Fresh Cucumber and Lemon Juice Mocktail
The last recipe on our list– but certainly not the least– is this refreshing cucumber and lemon juice mocktail. Fresh and hydrating, it is the perfect way to cool down on a hot summer’s day. Enjoy this drink on your rooftop, or make it in advance to relax from your afternoon run like never before.
|2 cups of water|
1 medium English cucumber
1/4 teaspoon fresh dill
|3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice|
- Chop the English cucumber into small chunks. Combine the cucumber, water, and dill in a blender and pulse until fully blended. Strain the juice into a glass through a coffee filter. Squeeze the remaining pulp to extract the most juice possible.
- Pour this juice over ice. Add the remaining lemon juice one tablespoon at a time, sampling until your beverage has reached the desired tartness. Reserve a slice of cucumber for garnishing this glass to make this drink especially memorable.
Mouthwatering Meals at Willow
Looking for a new way to enjoy a relaxing afternoon? Reach out to the experts at Willow. No matter the dietary restrictions, every guest can find something to love on our full menu. Come enjoy a meal in our gorgeously designed restaurant or place an order for pickup/delivery to treat yourself to a well-deserved meal.