Vegan Flatbread at Willow NYC
Whether you need a quick appetizer, a tasty snack, or an easy meal, few things are more satisfying to break out at a dinner party than a flatbread. No matter how you dress it– sophisticated or unfussy– this crowd-pleasing dish is a snap to make and delicious to eat. Now, with help from Willow in NYC, you can add more vegan flatbread recipes to the next dinner party presentation.
Each bite on the inclusive Willow menu starts with simple, American classics. From here, our chefs elevate every recipe, adding that creative flair that has made Willow one of the most sought-after vegan restaurants in the city. By keeping our menu entirely cruelty-free, we make sure that every guest can find something to enjoy. For inspiration in your cooking, turn to the expert minds behind the full Willow menu. Come down to Chelsea to taste the flavor for yourself, or take advantage of our convenient online ordering system to take your next meal for pickup or delivery.
Crowd-Pleasing Flatbread at Willow NYC
You may have tasted flatbread before, but you’ve never tasted flatbread quite like this. A perfect balance of comfort with unexpected “wow,” these unique flatbreads make an ideal start to any full meal.
Our balsamic flatbread was designed with flavor and texure in mind. Built on a base of crisp bread, this flatbread stays filling with its rich, vegan “ricotta” and dried mission figs. The sweetness of the delicate artichokes enhances the tang of balsamic vinegar, while peppery arugula levels each bite out, keeping things light and fresh.
For more traditional flavors, look no further than our marinara flatbread. With all the simple ingredients of an Italian pizza, this dish remains completely cruelty-free, using entirely vegan mozzarella rather than dairy alternatives.
Topped with seared oyster mushrooms and fresh, green basil, this memorable flatbread has more flavor than initially meets the eye. Red onions and kalamata olives provide a bright finish to every bite, ensuring that this is one snack you won’t forget.
Whether you are looking for inspiration or a delicious meal, Willow is waiting and ready to serve!
Vegan Flatbread Recipe for Home
Looking for a fast and easy way to satiate hungry guests? Look no further than this innovative vegan flatbread! Made using only common kitchen ingredients, this simple flatbread is a surefire way to wow your guests with limited time and effort.
|2 garlic and herb flatbreads|
1 red apple
1/2 purple onion
1 cup fresh arugula
|1/3 cup raw pistachios|
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (plus extra to drizzle)
Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Begin by preheating the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Drizzle olive oil over the surface of your flatbread, then allow it to crisp slightly as you prepare other ingredients. The timing here depends on personal taste, but we suggest around only five or ten minutes.
- Carefully slice the purple onion into thin strips. Crush and mince the garlic cloves, mix with red onion, and saute over medium heat until both are fragrant. Do not cook fully; the onions will have a chance to soften the rest of the way in the oven.
- Cut the red apple into thin slices.
- Toss the arugula in the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven, then coat it in softened garlic and onion. Over this mixture, lay the red apple. Sprinkle raw pistachios over the surface, then place the flatbread back into the oven for another fifteen minutes.
- Take out the flatbread, sprinkle with crisp arugula, slice, and serve!
Entertaining with Willow NYC
On evenings you can’t be bothered to prepare a full meal, treat your guests to a night out they are sure to enjoy. Now offering wine, beer, and craft cocktails, Willow has everything you need to create a true dining experience.
From starters to appetizers, your crowd will enjoy choosing from options like:
- Fresh, vegan calamari, made from panko-crusted king oyster mushrooms, flavored with fresh herbs, and served with marinara sauce, horseradish mayo, and lemon.
- Our original Zalmon tartare, made with avocado, capers, dijon mustard, lemon, and mayo, served with an assortment of taro root chips.
- Truffle Mac and “Cheese,” a certified crowd pleaser with its tasty blend of bac’n, chives, smoked paprika, and toasted panko
With a variety of dessert options to choose from, a meal with Willow is guaranteed to start and finish with style! Come in today to explore our full menu for yourself, or place an order for pickup or delivery to let us bring the flavor to you.